Has been nominated for Excellence in Innovation, Best Meaningful Play and Excellence in Audio Visual Art & Design, Wuwu&Co. not only has been admired by jury members of the 12th IMGA, but also shows a trend on mobile games of 2015 that Children’s games are starting to attract people’s attention.
Wuwu & Co. is an award winning, interactive children’s book that offers you a magical way of experiencing the story. This is handmade digital Danish design.
“It is the coldest winter in two thousand years. Wuwu and her friends in the forest have come to the Little Red House, to ask for your help … ” Thus starts the story of the five friendly creatures from the forest. Read the rest by yourself or have it read aloud.
5 SURPRISINGLY ENGAGING STORIES
– SHOUT to wake up Everett’s siblings from their long slumber
– USE the camera to light up Storm’s snow lanterns
– SHAKE your device to get the snow of the big pinecone tree to help Thit Maya
– FIND Pruney’s lost items in the forest, to get him through the cold winter
– HELP Wuwu get the fish back to her fishing place, so she can eat again.
You can read or listen to the story about Wuwu and her friends when your device is lying down like a book, but when it is held upright it suddenly becomes a magical window into the fantastic forest where stories unfold. Here you can experience the fabulously illustrated world, while you are using your device in various ways to help Wuwu’s friends.
Discover more games at: http://www.imgawards.com/awarded-games/12th-imga/