Done by an indie developer Krabwerk, Quiz Tales creates with passion a new way to play quiz game.
“Quiz games are not getting enough love and new ideas from developers, so here’s what we are adding and changing, and most of that has never been done before. ” Presented by the developer of Quiz Tales:
– group mode, you and your team have a day to reach common goal
– game mechanics variety, 7 various ways to play quiz
– items that help you protect yourself from your weak trivia categories
– rich graphics and quirky animals in post-apocalypse world
– city ladder for PvP game
– geo-relevance, no more pesky questions about baseball or soccer
– more small but important improvements to the genre
What makes your game unique?
Quiz Tales incorporates many improvements and trivia mechanics which were never seen on mobile before, let alone the way to play with friends as a group.
Why do you think you will win the Grand Prix this year?
Quiz genre is stagnant and seen very little improvement over a decade, and it sees little attention from developers and game designers, even though it’s hundreds millions of players attached to this genre. It’s also a ‘quiet genre’, meaning there’s not so many journalists and letsplayers who want to keep an eye on it. Your noticing us is a sign to turn to forgotten genres and game mechanics and keep innovating.
Discover more games at: http://www.imgawards.com/awarded-games/12th-imga/