Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references!
Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face. Not many can survive till the end!
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
- There's no paying your way to victory here! You need to start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, tears, and gold coins, of your party!
- Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
- Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
- All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.
What makes my game unique?
With its foundation built on meta, Knights of Pen & Paper 2 tears down the fourth wall. Written by roleplayers about roleplaying for absolutely “everyone”, the game's laugh-out-loud funny scenes make you feel like you are partaking in a game at the table with friends you've known for a long time.
Why could my game win an award?
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a game full of depth, that explores storytelling on multiple meta levels, resulting in references to itself, twisted roleplaying game clichés and parodies of popular culture.