Triple Agent! is a party game full of hidden identities, backstabbing, bluffing and deduction.
Each player is secretly assigned a role as a Service agent or a VIRUS double agent. Only the VIRUS agents know who is on which team. However, there will always be fewer VIRUS than Service agents to begin with so they will need to turn the Service agents against each other to win.
Pass the device around as you get events that can reveal information about other players, change your team, or give you a completely new win condition. Information is revealed secretly and it is up to each player how much they reveal. As a VIRUS double agent, this is your opportunity to sow doubt about other players. As a Service agent, you need to be careful not to reveal anything that the VIRUS might use against you. At the end of the game each player votes on who to imprison. If a double agent is imprisoned, the Service wins. Otherwise VIRUS does.
The gameplay builds on the ever popular board game genre of social deduction but adds features that you’ve never seen before:
- No setup! Just pick up your phone or tablet.
- Learn as you play! No rules-reading required.
- Nobody’s left out! The device itself will guide your game.
- Different every time! Random sets of operations make every game feel fresh.
- Short rounds! Play a quick game or several rounds.