World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s lets anyone enjoy the golden age of tennis. The game’s primary goal is to find the path from beginner to the respectable high-ranked international player or a private tennis club leader. Stylish locations and hassle-free matchmaking support immersive and enjoyable gameplay.
• Unique machine learning-based AI system mimics human behavior, provides a multitude of diverse opponents – and ensures deep gameplay, instant matchmaking and lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action.
• Easy to use swipe and tap controls.
• True motion ball and shot physics.
• Motion capture animation and high-quality graphics.
• Character development and customization.
• Competition in league, tournament, and quick matches.
• League and private club leaderboards.
Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use swipe or touch controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new tennis AI system learns your playstyle and can play multiplayer tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
• Play with precision using swipe and touch controls.
• Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
• Enjoy lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action in league, tournament and practice matches.
• Earn trophies in major tournaments.
• Train your AI character to play just like you.
• Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
• Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
• Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!
What makes my game unique?
We think that our game is unique in several aspects. We were inspried with roaring '20s era, and tried to recreate that flapper atmosphere with somewhat relaxed and refined competitions on private club grounds. So we developed the artstyle by looking at actual attires, buildings and even rackets of that time. Behind the scenes there is an accurate physics and ball motion engine, and the players can try out a large variety of strategies to win with a simple touch interface. Next, there is a machine learning bases AI system that ensures the diversity of opponents of various skill level and tactics, making the game fun and providing long-lasting experience.
Why could my game win an award?
We took a venerable genre of lawn tennis and tried to give it a new look and stand out among other games. On the surface, there is a relaxing and joyful atmosphere of roaring '20s with its stunning locations and refined attires. Under the hood there is accurate physics and ball motion modeling, a diversity of shot types, skills to upgrade and playing strategies. All players in the game are trained by actual people, so you will be competing with thousands of diverse opponents from all around the world. We have a lot of fun playing World of Tennis: Roaring '20s, and believe that it can be a great experience both for dedicated tennis fans and mobile gamers in general.