For the 4th time, Eliphant, our partner for IMGA SEA will open the doors of your soon-to-be-favourite convention in Asia! They expect 25 000 visitors for this fourth edition.
The B2B Conference will be held at TBC on 12 & 13 October and will be followed by the Consumer Exhibition on 14 & 15 October at Suntec Convention Centre. The IMGA SEA awards ceremony and party will be hosted on Friday 13 October.
The B2B conference will focus more on the business and marketing of game development, as well as key trends and topics like VR and esports. The goal of the conference is to provide insights into Southeast Asian markets and how strategies can engage gaming audiences in this region. It will also offer consumer-friendly talks for gamers and individuals who may be interested in careers in the gaming industry.
Other event highlights of Southeast Asia’s Premier Game Convention
– Main stage : it will host key highlights like tournament finals, cosplay runway, performances and more
– SEAM 2017, the largest console and fighting games tournament in SEA
– Doujin Market is Singapore’s largest community curated youth arts and illustration fair. A partnership with Neo Tokyo Project was introduced in 2016 and was a huge success.
– Product and game showcase
– Game merchandise & Sales promotion
– Cosplay Runway