The Mobile Games Forum (MGF) plays host to the biggest names in mobile games and you’re invited to attend. On October 18-19, in Seattle’s Bell Harbor Conference Center, it’s your chance to network.
The Mobile Games Forum (MGF) is the world’s premium mobile gaming event. Passing 13 years, on October, it returns to Seattle for its flagship event. MGF Seattle will take you to the heart of the most current and thought provoking topics in the industry, such as:
– How to position yourself in a maturing Western market
– Leveraging the potential of new trends, from social influencers to disruptive tech
– Breaking down foreign markets: how to best manage international expansion
– Rediscovering and nurturing innovation
– The latest in IP licensing and working with brands
This year, you are supposed to meet more reboots and upgrades here: The Venture Den, Disruptive Derby, and New Session Formats like in-depth Q&As with industry leaders, TED style snapshot presentations, etc.
To join us at MGF, senior executives at mobile gaming companies and leading indie developers can apply for free tickets here.